Well currently there’s a power trip in the house and my dad is looking into it. Luckily I had my laptop and phone charged so…I’m prepared for a few hours without power :D
Just a warning first, this post is gonna be pretty long. It shall be pretty interesting though, I promise.
Or, if you’d rather just jump the 1.4k words of a blog post, feel free to read the last sentence which is the summary of 5 days.
Let’s start with last Wednesday…
When I reached school, I got news that there wasn’t any civics or contact time. That meant two periods off. Great! That means I get to wait for Chan Yong and Sis to reach TJ.
However, there was CCA meeting, though it ended quite early. I was free by 2:50pm.
The real excitement was just about to come then. I was trying to distract myself with the undone work I have. Thursday was going to be one full busy day, you’ll know why pretty soon if you keep reading.
Anyway, there I was trying to do my physics with Russ from IFCA (He’s in the same school as me haha!) He mentioned about NJ students passing by.
In that instant, my brain went:
NJ + TJ Audi = Chan Yong and Sis -> MUST MEET NOW.
So I hastily got off my seat and excused myself for a moment with Russ. Spotted Sis and Chan Yong! Meeting them is like meeting some long lost friends that came back and survived through and snow storm or something. Hugged Chan Yong and took a photo with them. I was so excited I couldn’t control myself properly lol. Chan Yong looked pretty dashing and Sis stood out from the grey sea with her white polo.
I escorted them to the Audi and left to wait them until they came out after the talk. Russ promptly left after I reached back, he said he had something on, being the polite gentlemen he always was, even apologized to me for leaving me. I need to be as courteous as him >.<
Well, I continued my physics and tried to focus while drinking some milk tea. As if excitement previously from meeting Chan Yong and Sis weren’t enough, I got caffeine rush. So instead of focusing on my work (Ok I kind of did manage to do some work), I sat there fidgeting and waiting for signs of people coming out the audi.
It didn’t take long, before they came out. Winnie was unexpectedly impeccable with her timing, arriving almost the same time.
We eventually decided we were going outside to eat. While Winnie chatted with Li Hui, I was inclined to talk to Chan Yong. Unfortunately, I still wasn’t very well acquainted with him, had little topic with him other than “Jizz in my pants” and some normal conversational topic like “Where is your house?” and “How far does it take you to travel?” I wished I knew him better… On the way we took another photo:
Finally we settled at KFC and ate. We kept talking and I felt really great when Li Hui complimented TJ repeatedly. The moments when I was frustrated with the impractically of the travelling distance were dispelled instantly…
Chan Yong kept showing me “Jizz in my pants” expressions which were hilarious and Winnie and I talked about some irregular topics which were mildly confusing. @.@ I guess I was an idiot then, wasn’t thinking properly about what to say.
We were sadly separated…not before Winnie and Sis took a photo of their traditional NH plaits. :D
When I reached home, was it 9? I shall assume it was. So I immediately got down to work (kinda). Knowing tomorrow…and then today was going to be one mad, mad, busy day; I stayed up to 2:30pm to finish all the homework I owed. Thursday was painful. 3 periods of Chem. 3 periods of Physics. 1 Econs lecture. 1 Math. 1 GP.
That was how insanely tiring it was. Handing up so many chunks of works took such a toll on me I had to give up on the last two periods of class, which was chemistry. To think I was the Chemistry rep ._.
I initially wanted to go to Perry’s concert but then I checked my phone…CCA meeting for elections. So I had to forfeit the concert and went to attend the elections thing. I was painfully boring, I couldn’t ask questions even though I was one of the few who wasn’t going for exco. So I just sat there listening for two hours of speeches and Q&A by the people in elections…
Needless to say, I was dead beat by the end of the day and slept early. I was hoping Friday had less workload.
Indeed it was, for PE all I had to do is to watch timing for a friend of mine. The rest of the class was pretty easy to pass through, I had completed what I had to do on the rush homework session the day before.
In the evening I had to go collect 250 Botak Jones vouchers for the CCA event we are hosting. The location was IMPOSSIBLE to find, due to stupidity on my part…
Anyway after one hour of walking (yes I reached around the same location through gothere.sg but took one hour to look on foot.), I reached the same freaking place on my gps. Good job Li Kai, the place was right in front of you and you didn’t know? You walked back and forth, wasted all your time, not to mention gotten extremely sweaty and unpleasant smelling.I got the 250 pieces I have and travelled back home. My bag was super heavy throughout the trip >.<
The real reason why I had to rush home was to catch Pirates 4 with Xu Hui and Yu Zhe. Being the cheapskate I was, I decided to not watch 3D, which was a decision I regretted. Oh, in case you were wondering, Perry couldn’t make it, for he was still at Suntec City and Gao Peng was on the plane to China.
Pirates 4 was awesome. Watch it in 3D too, and open your eyes big during the mermaids scene. The pure beauty of the mermaids (being man picked by the Director and some being supermodels) were mesmerizing. I could only imagine them in 3D…it would be…enough to jizz in my pants, I guess.
The whole plot was pretty interesting, though it did felt a little Disney like. Captain Jack Sparrow certainly haven’t lost his (unknowingly) witty humour.
The three of us waited after the whole of the credits to watch the final scene, or rather, prelude to the Pirates 5. It was a little disappointing, for the last scene was only 5 seconds long. Though, long enough to give enough suspense and interest into the next film.
We then proceeded to Macdonalds and chat till 10:30 before I suggested we leave. When I reached home I got scolded by my mum for not helping out in the process of moving out. (Ouch)
On Saturday, we woke up early and I helped to carry boxes and stuff to the lorry we had parked below. It wasn’t much work.
I went to piano lesson with my little brother, when I returned there was absolutely nothing in the house except for the most basic of furniture. The bedframes were there but the mattress were gone. The internet, the laptops, television, books and even homework were gone. It was horribly BORING. I finally resorted to sleeping on the cold hard floor to pass time. Unfortunately it did not last, I was up at 5:30 pm. There were like…3 or 4 hours to go without anything to do.
My phone was unfortunately almost near the brink of having no battery after my brother played with it. In the end, I took a cab to the new house and did my part of arranging my stuff. My whole family went back to the old house and slept there. I had to sleep on the bedframe lol. Surprisingly, I woke up feeling pretty satisfied. So the time travels to today. Where I reached the new house, I cleaned up the rest of the stuff, proceeded to travel back to the old house and cleaned up the rest of the things. It was tiring >.< and now there’s a power trip when I return back to the house and so I typed all 1.4k words of a mothafucking blog post in the power trip.
Summary: Met Chan Yong and Li Hui. Busy Thursday. Watched Pirates 4 with Xu Hui and Yu Zhe. Moving is tiring.