What? No, just joking. It's my secondary school. So hi to you guys in nan hua right now.
Well mid autumn festival came by and I just had time to visit nan hua again after nearly a year. Speaking of which, I forgot my O level certificate again T.T
Well, I don't know whether it's luck or what. My cca got cancelled the day mid autumn festival was on, in addition to that, there weren't any contact time so basically I left school at 3.
Which I still had plenty of spare time before the actual event started. I received a sms from Fiona asking who is free to actually watch a movie. Might as well XD
So after travelling to bukit gombak and meeting Fiona, we went to the theatre to see which movies are screening. There was final destination 5...which is a sad fact that we can't watch because we are underaged. Sigh...
We were left with the choices of Cars 2, Cowboy vs Aliens and some cantonese movie whose's name I can't remember but its the second installment of it. After luo yang came, we still weren't sure which ones we would take.
Thankfully, some how or another we ended up with Cowboys vs Aliens. Which, to be honest, the title is extremely cheesy and illogical. Nevertheless, I'm glad we choose that.
Before we watch the movie, as always, we smuggled KFC into the theatre lol (sorry, we're poor students to afford the cinema food). The movie was pretty good, packed with action and gun fights. There wasn't any storyline though, which, to be absolutely honest, is fine. I mean, just look at transformers, there isn't much of a story line either, just a whole bunch of fight.
The aliens were freaking cool, starry eyed and have inner arms kept inside their chest. Fiona was scared so she kept grabbing the corner of my shirt arm. Which was fine with me haha.
Well, so the movie ended and we moved to nan hua to visit the guys and girls of 4wes0m3. There wasn't actually a lot of activity. 7th floor got blocked off and Hai Xin became freaking skinny. Nothing much there, but just being able to see old classmates made me quite content and delighted. You guys bring good memories back, plus I am fully relaxed around you people.
The next day we went for class lunch, which was honestly quite expensive but the food was good and company even better. Perry, Fiona, Chan Yong and Li Hui~
Thinking back, I'm quite surprised we didn't actually talk much about school life. Oh, and shout out to Pei Qi, Yin Ren, Jun Xian and the rest of China Gang who came afterwards too.
...that's all for now. Good luck to me for promos although I don't think I'll do well cause I lost most of my motivation. It's always I have lots of motivation at the start of the term and when the major exams come I lose my concentration. Oh, I want KOI now. >.<